When buying and selling homes, it is essential to prioritize a client’s needs, ideas, and aspirations. Sheila and Ryan strive to meet these dreams by cultivating meaningful relationships with every client.
The Banser Team believes that honesty and reliability are integral to every professional relationship. Their first step is a thorough consultation with each client, taking time to understand each seller’s individual goals. With more than 17 years of real estate experience, they have attained a thorough knowledge of the local market, current property trends, and advanced negotiation skills while bringing a fun, positive attitude to the selling experience! They make the selling process seamless by navigating the MLS system, assisting clients to prepare homes for listing, and effectively dealing with any challenging situations. You will always be kept up to date on feedback information, showings, and the sales process, ensuring that you never feel out of the loop.
Sheila and Ryan are motivated, honest, dependable, and caring. They are committed to protecting the best interests of their clients, striving for error-free transactions and removing the likelihood of costly mistakes. They withhold a strong reputation in the real estate community, and promise to make your selling experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible!
Sheila and Ryan’s Ten Step Marketing Plan
This strategy has helped us achieve an average Days on Market that is less than half of the industry average!
To get proven results, contact us today to Experience The Difference!
- Complementary Comparative Market Analysis to assess your home’s features and location within the context of the current market activity.
- Home Staging to ensure your home is presented in its best light.
- Professional Photography, Drone, and Videography to capture the best aspects of your home
- Your home is given a Positioning Statement that captures the essence of the unique appeal of your home.
- Engaging Marketing Materials are created such as an in-home property package, social media ads, mail outs, full colour Chronicle Herald ads, etc.
- Your home is posted on the MLS® System as well as over 20 additional real estate websites
- Hosting an Agents Tour, inviting over 150 Royal Lepage Agents. Public Open Houses are also scheduled, hosted, and managed.
- Coordinate All Viewings and gather Feedback from every showing. Feedback is key to ensuring that your property is being marketed with potential buyers needs/wants in mind.
- Bi-Weekly Activity Reports as well as current market stats are shared and discussed in light of your home’s overall marketing plan.
- We maximize marketing of your home by Keeping Informed on all activity related to listings that are comparable to your home and taking action to increase market appeal and exposure.